Question Simultaneously receive and send Bluetooth audio?

Jul 8, 2019
I'm trying to set up my various, unrelated Bluetooth speakers to work together. Ideally, I'd like it to work like this: I can cast the audio from my iPhone and it will play on two separate, unrelated Bluetooth speakers. I know this isn’t possible directly. I’ve seen the 2-in-1 Bluetooth splitters on Amazon that allow you to either receive via Bluetooth and output via Aux, or receive via Aux and output via Bluetooth to two devices simultaneously (example in the link below). My question is: if I purchased two of these, would I be able to achieve what I want? I don’t know how Bluetooth interferes with itself, which is my main concern. My idea is to send the audio to the first adapter via Bluetooth; then use that Aux output as the Aux input on the second adapter; and then output the Bluetooth audio to my two speakers from there. Would that work? I know something like a Sonos system would make this much easier but I don't have a few hundred dollars to spend on this right now :)

https://smile.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Transmitter-Receiver-ELEGIANT-Headphones/dp/B07GS17DMR

Jul 8, 2019
I'm basically trying to have music playing on two separate speakers in neighboring rooms - like a Sonos system would do, but without having to invest a few hundred dollars right now.