Sinemia: What You Need to Know About This MoviePass Rival

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2018
I have been using Sinemia for a while now and what really got me in the first place to give it a try is “the movie plan for 2 people.” because most of the times, I see movies with my wife. I find it very convenient to buy 2 tickets for only 1 card every time and I’ve never had any issues with it so far. We are not huge fans of 3D or imax like movies, but it's good to be able to watch those with a low price as this once in a while

Jun 30, 2018
Sinemia does not work in the U.K., especially for Odeon. Odeon requires the actual card that paid for the tickets to be present in order to pick up the tickets. Sinemia's cardless feature obviously does not work. Also good luck waiting for the Sinemia card, or contacting their customer service. If you google Sinemia reviews you will see that apparently nobody has been able to contact their customer service to get a response. - I am talking about for months. Also I have been waiting for my 2nd month now, and still no sign of the card in the mail. I do not recommend this service if you are in the U.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.