Solved! sir i have unknown mobile number i want to see the detail of number owner

Dec 17, 2018
sir i have unknown mobile number i want to see the detail of number owner CNIC Number etc can you help me the number is removed by Moderator.

Solution

Yes, the moderator is right to remove it.

However, before calling the number (if you would rather not contact whoever called) simply type the number in your browser address bar and press enter to do an Internet search. If the number is a well-known telemarketer or scammer then you may be able to find a bit more information about who tried to contact you. That's what I do and then I just delete their call. If I had a smartphone (I have a dumb one) I would also block the number.

Mustangace

Commendable
Nov 5, 2016

Yes, the moderator is right to remove it.

However, before calling the number (if you would rather not contact whoever called) simply type the number in your browser address bar and press enter to do an Internet search. If the number is a well-known telemarketer or scammer then you may be able to find a bit more information about who tried to contact you. That's what I do and then I just delete their call. If I had a smartphone (I have a dumb one) I would also block the number.

Solution