Skaters Freebord to Play Real Life Tetris in SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

i like tetris and all but i cant help but feeling i wasted a minute and a half of my life.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
Now I get it. This was the example where playing Tetris is good for your brain. It involves a lot of personal and social coordination.

A healthy mind in a healthy body :p

G

That video made me actually look at some of the ads on this page... Still not going to buy anything though.

Khimera2000

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
here i was hoping for something at least close to entertaining... kinda like the space invaders live action.. but i got something underwhelming... like starwars episode one :D... they both put me to sleep though.

Ransom22

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2009
This was really cool. Was it the most exciting thing I've ever seen? Of course not, but that shouldn't take away from the fact that these people did something that most other people who post here, including myself, haven't done. I for one applaud their thought and work and challenge the others here who fell like they are owed something by this video to go out and do better.

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
sweet video and sweet idea, but really not that hard to do. And skateboarding is harder because it actually requires talent and timing. But yes, those Freebord look fine down hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.