Skip the New iPhones If They Don't Have These 5 Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

webgtlnbrgrs

Great
Jun 7, 2018
iPhone is ugly compared to OPPO FINDX no doubt about it .. Popup Camera, no notch .. end to end glass, Beautiful … If Apple omits finger print on the new phone, I will trade the 7 Plus for a new shiny Oppo FIND X no doubt about it ......

oufan08

Estimable
Sep 2, 2018
Popup camera, wait till that crap breaks!!

This article is dumb! My iPhone X has absolutely been fantastic. The battery gets me through a full day and then some without issue. Siri works great for everything I need, in fact Siri voice dictation of messages is more accurate than Google has been.

Comparing the brand new Note 9 with a phone that's been out a year- yawn!

webgtlnbrgrs

Great
Jun 7, 2018
We were talking about LOOKs, not performance.. iPhone had battery problems, they replaced it, cost me half days work and $29.00, but if you can predict when or what will break you are really COOL ,,, Remember one thing in life, you pass the same people on the way down that you did on the way up.. No one remains the best for infinity ..To each his own.... ENJOY the notch ... APPLE CUTTING EDGE>>>> no longer, they make great phones no doubt, I have owned once since day one... that's why they make Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry..

Who mentioned NOTE 9....

Status
Not open for further replies.