Skype for iPhone Finally Available in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platypus

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
Skype has a good thing going, and I put a lot of effort into researching their services to see if it would fit my needs, but I have an issue getting my phone service from a company that has no phone contact information. All of your questions and complaints are handled on their forums, and it takes a minimum of 4 days to get a response from someone within the company.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
That's why all other phone makers and providers have a chance to become iPhone killers if they really want that... jailbreaking the thing just to do what it can and should do...

jerther

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
[citation][nom]SneakySnake[/nom]? I'm canadian and I've had this for months on my iPhone[/citation]
Did it come preinstalled?

xyster

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2005
"Now, about getting push notifications integrated into Skype for iPhone…"

Seriously.

My next phone will be an android phone Im starting to think. The iPhone was ahead of the game when it first came out, providing a novel experience that was unrivaled, but now its artificially-imposed limitations are catching up with it. Screw that nazi-esque app store; screw having to jailbreak to get control of your own device; screw iTunes; and screw not having multi-tasking.

Status
Not open for further replies.