Question Sleeve for an LG Gram Superslim 15.6" laptop

madkiwi

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2009
Just purchased a LG Gram Superslim laptop which has a fairly wide body for it's screen size. I am having a devil of a time finding a sleeve that fits well.

It is 14 x 8.95" and only 0.49" thick. I tried a couple different sleeves so far including a Caselogic PLS-14 (design is 13.5" wide, it stretches a bit and I can get the computer inside but it isn't ideal) and purchased a Tomtoc 360 16-inch for a new Macbook Pro. It isn't bad but it is quite hefty- with the computer in it is 1.25" thick so a little overkill on the padding.

Can anyone point me to a neoprene zippered sleeve that might be a little better fitting? This is for carrying inside a laptop backpack.

Oct 16, 2023
Just purchased a LG Gram Superslim laptop which has a fairly wide body for it's screen size. I am having a devil of a time finding a sleeve that fits well.

It is 14 x 8.95" and only 0.49" thick. I tried a couple different sleeves so far including a Caselogic PLS-14 (design is 13.5" wide, it stretches a bit and I can get the computer inside but it isn't ideal) and purchased a Tomtoc 360 16-inch for a new Macbook Pro. It isn't bad but it is quite hefty- with the computer in it is 1.25" thick so a little overkill on the padding.

Can anyone point me to a neoprene zippered sleeve that might be a little better fitting? This is for carrying inside a laptop backpack.
assuming you see this I found one for the Superslim I just bought. The Solo 13.3" Oswald. Not the 13.3" Bond
https://www.microcenter.com/product/652656/solo-oswald-133-sleeve

I tested it in-store before purchase, it fits about as perfect as it can get; it is about an inch thick though.

I was wanting just a thin neoprene sleeve like I have for a keyboard but haven't managed to find one of those.

I got the dark blue one because Neptune Blue 🤷‍♀️

(I made this account just to respond to you lol, I came across this on my own search for a thin sleeve)