Smarty-Pants That's Not an Expression

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
I'm with noodlegts, I want to be long dead before I have to worry about laying in my own piss-soaked underwear for some nurse to come change me. Talk about an undignified end.

People may be living longer, but until I can live to be 100 AND also not piss myself uncontrollably at 80, I'll hold off on praising modern medical science just yet. That, and prostate exams. Find a better way than sticking your finger up my butt, thanks.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]user-one[/nom]its an auto piss detector, finally![/citation]

like i or any one needs a detector to tell them selves that they pissed thier pants LOL .. "umm gee my pants are wet , did i jsut pee on myself ?" LOL you would have to be pretty far gone mentally to not realize when you pissed yourself

athreex

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
meh....it needs to be like the Twitter Chair. So every time you piss, it tweets about it.

@mypisssensor Pee session initiated. 21:40 GMT.

@mypisssensor Pee session finalized. 22:45 GMT. Pee measured in liters: 15 mL. Rating: There you go. Feeling better huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.