Snapdragon Android Phones Getting Netflix First

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayankleoboy1

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2010
[citation][nom]dogman_1234[/nom]"This is where I enter the snapdragon part of my life: The first part has snapped, the other part is draggin'."-Unknown.[/citation]

:lol: cant stop laughing

jkeelsnc

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2008
Droid incredible. It is one of the most ubiquitous phones along with others from HTC that share the snapdragon processors. The HTC evo 4g uses it as well and is also a very common droid phone. I use netflix fairly often so I look forward to seeing this along with Android 2.3 from the factory (as opposed to a root upgrade option) for the droid incredible.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]cknobman[/nom]Sweet yet another reason to the long list of why NOT to have a Samsuck Android phone!![/citation]

The hummingbird processor in the latest crop of Samsung android phones is based on the exact same core as the Snapdragon, so there is no reason to count them out yet. Qualcomm is just (apparently) better at marketing it. But if you don't like the phone, don't get the phone. It's really quite simple.

jkeelsnc

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2008
It is too bad that it won't be available for the motorola droid phones. And I suspect that HTC will use this as a marketing advantage. Too bad because some of the motorola phones are pretty nice. The Droid X comes to mind and so does the Droid 2. Maybe in time they will develop a netflix app for these nice, commonly popular devices as well. I would feel disappointed if I had one of those phones and learned about this netflix app development.

reconviperone1

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006
Sweet yet another reason to the long list of why NOT to have a Samsuck Android phone!!
Nice phone(galaxy vibrant and cliq xt owners), but i will never deal with samsung or motorola again.Just as they are rolling out upgrades for vibrant, i am getting fed up and thinking of going with iphone or blackberry. Still no word on upgrade for cliq xt

Status
Not open for further replies.