So...how about that Sager NP9772?

MetalSparks

Estimable
Jan 24, 2015
At only $2k at release with a GTX 980 GPU, extra copper cooling, 2 mSATA ports and 2 2.5" ports, and an i7-4790k CPU...wow, it's just so tempting.

Does anyone have any leaked pics of its special parts? ...more specifically its pipes? I'm worried that it'll be too hot for me to handle.

I already have my 2.5" ready for it, and I wouldn't mind putting another one inside at the same time.

Edit: ...yeah, I definitely don't recommend this computer.
With the CPU only at 25% at 4.0Ghz (turbo disabled) in a room with 27C ambient temps this laptop reaches 72C. It can't play Saints Row 4 for an hour and a half at 4.0Ghz max graphics without shutting itself off to prevent overheating damage.

MetalSparks

Estimable
Jan 24, 2015
I found a thread with all the images here: http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/official-clevo-p75xzm-batman-sager-np9752-owner%C2%B4s-lounge-welcome-to-the-batcave.767105/

...7 heatpipes. :O

marcodoom

Estimable
May 22, 2015
Bought this model some months ago, performance is great but the screen is the worse i ever had. When displaying gradients and small transitions between dark tones you can notice annoying horizontal lines, sometimes with a subtle flickering, it can be reduced with brightness and contrast settings but it will always be there. I sent it back and after a long wait all i have been told is that everything is fine and the screen has no problem. Stay away from this computer and Sager.

MetalSparks

Estimable
Jan 24, 2015
Marcodoom, I completely agree. I got screwed after buying their laptop too, and they only offered a 1 month warranty. The laptop specs looked so promising though; it's such a disappointment.

I never had any problems with the monitor, but I did get serious overheating issues. I bought the model with an i7-4790k, GTX 980m, IC Diamond Thermal Compound, and extra copper, but playing Saints Row 4 1080p near max graphics (aa at x8 instead of x16, etc) the laptop would overheat and turn itself off. This happened twice. Ambient temps were 27C, and I saw that switching from in-game to "show desktop" HWInfo said the CPU was at 91C, yet nothing was throttled.

After just a month and a half Sager said they'd accept a return, but I wouldn't get money back from Xotic services, and Sager wanted to keep 20% as a "restocking fee." POS company, POS computer.