Solar-Powered Samsonite Line Set for Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]doive1231[/nom]I've always wanted a portable power source for my UAV surveillance.[/citation]
I know, the batteries in my attack drone went empty 2 miles away form the target, we had to call in the guns the old fashioned way.
Thankfully these guys came around. We can now bomb innocent civilians twice as long before the batteries run dry!

G

With most phones either on or going to a USB standard you won't need adapters.

G

Voltaic has a solar powered laptop bag that will actually power a laptop, and have had for some time. They call it the Generator, but it's big, blocky, and ugly. http://www.voltaicsystems.com/

Their backpacks however, are stylish, but provide only enough power to charge up cell phones, mp3 players, gps units, and other smaller devices. It has a built in battery and built in cables with multi-adapters to fit almost any device.

G

SEO and Link Building Services (google Top 10 Guaranty)

Hi Website Administrator,

We are provide SEO and Link Building Services at very normal cost with google top 10 guaranty.
We can place your website on top of the Natural Listings on Google, Yahoo and MSN.

We do not use "link farms" or "black hat" methods that Google and the other search engines frown upon and can use to de-list or ban your site

If you have any question please feel free contact me.

Sincerely,
Lacy smith
lacy.smith37@gmail.com
COMPLETE INTERNET MARKETING SOLUTION
SEO - Link Building - Copyrighting - Web Designing - PHP

Status
Not open for further replies.