Solved! Some keys not working as they used to

Jul 2, 2020
Hello! Well basically new here and was searching for a solution to my problem that just happened right now. So my problem started when I started to clean my samsung laptops keyboard with the laptop on (first mistake of mine) I removed the following keys: g, h, j, k, t, y,u , i, 5, 6, 7 and 8.....and so I had to dry it because some water fell on to it and the problem started when I was drying it with the paper towel and pressing those keys.....and so now my left shift key toggles on and off the fn lock key, the num lock key toggles the caps lock key, the left arrow key selects, the up arrow key and number 1 on the num pad at the same time that it goes up it writes number 1, the number zero and 4 on the num pad writes now 04 on the num pad writes, the right shift key selects. So, should I buy a separate keyboard so that I can have a normal keyboard? Does it have a solution?? I already uninstalled all keyboard drivers and restarted the laptop and the problem remains.

Solution
it´s hardware related problem, most likely some keys are still wet or died while getting wet with the laptop powered on.
You can try cleaning it again with isopropyl alcohol or you can replace the whole keyboard or disconnect the old one and use an USB keyboard
it´s hardware related problem, most likely some keys are still wet or died while getting wet with the laptop powered on.
You can try cleaning it again with isopropyl alcohol or you can replace the whole keyboard or disconnect the old one and use an USB keyboard

Solution