Some Predictions for Mac World 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Will they upgrade the iphone to use stereo bluetooth for music?

G

They already changed their MacPro with 45nm Core 2 Quad ( they even offer 2x - 8 cores - as a standard ) ... so that "moderate" is a little bit off

quicsilver

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2006
Oooh I can't wait, more over priced hardware!!!! Cool ideas though, seriously. LED notebooks, that'd be fun to stare at in the apple store.

G

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the big "one more thing" announcement will be that Apple has decided to release software and hardware that ACTUALLY F**KING WORKS. It's 10am and my Final Cut Pro has already crashed 3 times. My friend bought a new iMac back in the fall & it's in the shop for the 3rd or 4th time.
So much for "it just works"... :p

G

2 comments, 1st @ jetenginejesus, nothing just works 100% if it is electronic it will fail or not work properly, its mass producted, what more do you want, fix it and live with it.

Second, Over priced hardware ? go buy a dell machine with the same specs for cheaper. OH and compaire it's speed to the macpro too. Bet nothing can touch it.
I have had lots of apple products, they all work fine for me.

G

@itspark.
While I agree with "nothing electronic works 100% of the time" PC users get REALLY sick of hearing that "my mac never crashes" then when theres does, make that reply. Just gets a little old. Just remember...when the make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot.

And as for the Dell v Mac debate, you are half right. Im Typing this on my XPS M1730, and you are correct. It cost what a new Mac book pro does(about $100 more to be totaly honest), and I have yet to see a faster Mac...even thoes that cost 1k more.

Status
Not open for further replies.