Somebody please help to get my stolen mobile phone back.

Solution
It isn't safe to put too much information on an open public Forum so I removed it.

We can't help you track the phone if you didn't have software installed to make that possible. What you need to do is contact the Service Provider quickly before the finder or thief runs up a large bill for which you are responsible. They may also be able to tell you where tjhe phone was last time it was powered up.

Good luck and when you get another phone, make sure you buy software to secure it and enable you to delete all your personal data remotely.
It isn't safe to put too much information on an open public Forum so I removed it.

We can't help you track the phone if you didn't have software installed to make that possible. What you need to do is contact the Service Provider quickly before the finder or thief runs up a large bill for which you are responsible. They may also be able to tell you where tjhe phone was last time it was powered up.

Good luck and when you get another phone, make sure you buy software to secure it and enable you to delete all your personal data remotely.

Solution