Something is wrong with my phone, please help?

Ashish Joseph

Estimable
Mar 17, 2014
My phone is sony xperia m
Just a while ago, i tried to update my phone using my pc. Everything went on well until the very end, when it said the update failed. Then i disconnected the phone from the pc.
But when i turned it on, the os loaded, but then a whitish screen comes, it does not go. It is staying like that, just a light colour all over the screen. I tried turning it off, but it doesn't work.
Please help?

Solution
Hello,
I had the exact (really the EXACT same) problem with my device (Xperia M).
I can tell the whitish screen doesn't go until the battery is taken off.

Well I tried EVERYTHING (sic) which is available in this world and on internet to fix this up in my home, nothing worked.
Get the phone to the nearest Sony mobile repair store, the OS has been wiped off from your phone, they'll fix it up.
Believe me you can't do anything to solve it, the answer given above doesn't work either.

Not being pessimistic, but reading your post was like a reflection to the past of what happened to my cell. It won't cause any problem to your SIM or SD card, that's a relief.

Get it to the Sony Repair Center asap. That's the only way out.

MeteorsRaining

Estimable
Jul 27, 2014
Hello,
I had the exact (really the EXACT same) problem with my device (Xperia M).
I can tell the whitish screen doesn't go until the battery is taken off.

Well I tried EVERYTHING (sic) which is available in this world and on internet to fix this up in my home, nothing worked.
Get the phone to the nearest Sony mobile repair store, the OS has been wiped off from your phone, they'll fix it up.
Believe me you can't do anything to solve it, the answer given above doesn't work either.

Not being pessimistic, but reading your post was like a reflection to the past of what happened to my cell. It won't cause any problem to your SIM or SD card, that's a relief.

Get it to the Sony Repair Center asap. That's the only way out.

Solution

MeteorsRaining

Estimable
Jul 27, 2014
The Update was almost complete, then out of nowhere it said 'updating failed', no real options to try, disconnected your phone, it was switched off, switched it on, that horrifying whitish screen comes and that's it, tried connecting to update again, update software says recharge it, try to update/ repair after recharge, it says switch the phone on, which it won't, game over, right?