Sony ericsson XPERIA play.

xtreme5

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2011
Hi guys, I'm planning to get Sony Ericsson XPERIA play (edition), before buying i want to know about it's quality good & bad experience! how about it's battery performance, would be all the games run smoothly, what about it's graphics quality is it identical to Iphone?

I love this andriod phone too much so my main concern will be GAMING and BROWSING, what if i playing games about 5 or 6 hours continuesly how will be the battery life?

NOTE: Those who has this phone please share your experience! is it good phone or bad?

thanks!
xperiaplay.png

cm0scm0s

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
Well my friend let me tell you that the Xperia play single core snapdragon 1 ghz processor is a piece of *** ,

what u want is starting from Dualcore 1,5 ( also crap for latest games ) to Galaxy s3 Quadcore (the freggin best)

as for the joypad

i play games on my S3 with my ps3 and xbox controller via bluetooth.

i emulate psx flawlessly n64 play snes games and the latest gameloft games such as Modern combat 3 and Nova 3 with 60 FPS ,

as for the xperia play you will be very disapointed,

S3 comes with android 4.0 nice awesome supports flash
android 4.1 comes with NO FLASH NEVER DOWNLOAD 4.1 .

Hope u make the right decision.

keep in mind the Xperia play is very old, slow, very difficult to root ( galaxy s3 is 1 click) , low resolution on the screen, small screen and the Playstation Xperia thing is only available in some countries.

xtreme5

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2011
tonybosell, do you think it is better than iphone4s and galaxy sIII in gaming purpose.
Also does the xperia play have pattern lock and sensitive touch like iphone4s, I have watched it's videos on youtube it was so beautiful and good phone that's why i want to get it.

TRENDING THREADS