Sony in 'Final Stages of Testing' for PSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

PSN is ging to be back on sunday or next week. Now I love the playstation but really sony your taking forever Im not trying to be maen or nothing but really step your game up and please fix my account is SUPER_MEXICAN_13 sony

G

hurry up sony or atleast put a time when we can play again im more burnt at them be so hush hush with the situation instead of being honest with us. no loyal ps users to switch on you so just come out a be honest with us

xophaser

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2007
wished sony could somehow let people play online without having any credit card link during this time. I don't care about the PSN store or any other thing I have to buy. Separate the two.

chick0n

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
[citation][nom]applegetsmelaid[/nom]I'm also in the "Final Stages" of selling my PS3[/citation]

with a name like"applegetsmelaid", your creditability automatically drops to zero.

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]chick0n[/nom]with a name like"applegetsmelaid", your creditability automatically drops to zero.[/citation]

No no he could vary well be in the final stages of selling his ps3 dont cut him short now... Chick0n................

LATTEH

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2008
[citation][nom]EnFoRceR22[/nom]No no he could vary well be in the final stages of selling his ps3 dont cut him short now... Chick0n................[/citation]

LOL gg

Status
Not open for further replies.