Sony Pictures Buys Rights to Steve Jobs Movie

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

10tacle

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2008
George Clooney? Really? He's one of those bed wetting Hollywood actors that hates capitalism and profits and whines about big corporations, of which made Apple and which made Jobs a billionaire. Anyway I think Ashton Kutcher has a lot of resemblance to Jobs.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]drwho1[/nom]This movie will be released only at itheaters, it will be available for download only at ipads, iphones and imacs.[/citation]

Amen. Then the non-iZombies won't have to see this BS.

festerovic

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
[citation][nom]psychotek71[/nom]do you all know how many ppl got cancer from making all your crappy apple products fk appl and jo'b he was a thievingjew[/citation]

you need help.

spectrewind

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]"has purchased the rights to acquire the movie rights"what (are you smoking) ?[/citation]

Yeah, I saw that too. And then I saw that I saw that too...
Seem redundantly, repetitive? ;o)

jcb82

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
Ashton Kutcher = Young Steve Jobs. Its going to happen, just watch. They just need to find a way to make ashton look a little shorter.

jcesmi

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2011
He should be played by Michael Jackson. He'd do the end scenes pretty well....
Steve Jobs was a revolutionary (only in terms of marketability - as everything he "created" had been done already in some way or form), working for a very strange and greedy company. But every company seems to have been greedy in the past (MS was seriously gay back in the day, controlling the market). Apple, with all this patent crap and then the lawsuits against the competitors that produce the components it uses in its own devices (Samsung, ipenis is no longer good for you or us), i can't fully appreciate the mans achievements, or condone/support the the current and future asspirations of such a company or those leading it.
The movie may tell a different story, but it wont be changing my views of the man or Apple. The majority of people that will watch this movie will be those who shout Steve Jobs at orgasm (i% of the world population).

G

what about Hugh Laurie, he already has the attitude of Steve as per his character in House.

Status
Not open for further replies.