Not open for further replies.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
of those games i see 3 that are system movers

blazeblu if they add anything and its not a direct port
uncharted in the west, no idea of the east appeal
and
disgaea 3, god know what a good touch control could bring to that game, and even if touch sucks, still one of the biggest time sink games ever, requireing about 20 hours for main story, another 1-200 hours to level characters
another 17 hours to level characters to max once you get the method set up
and another 19 hours to get the best weapons, minimum
and another 17 hours to effectivly level the wepons, and thats

and the 17-19 hours is a per character and item basis. with each character takeing up to 4 items and a possibility of 10 characters out, with i think 40-64 in storage i forget the exact number.

if you factor in that you can pause and suspend the psv like the psp, this could literally be THE game for on the go play.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]Wish I Was Wealthy[/nom]I agree with "rahulkadukar" & I think that your the pathetic f***wit amk-aka-phantom.[/citation]

i wish i could thumb you up more than once.

[citation][nom]amk-aka-phantom[/nom]*Sigh*... this thing is pathetic. Even tablets are better in gaming, and I don't consider anything less than a PS3/Xbox 360 "gaming".[/citation]

i don't consider you a gamer, as you only want pretty graphics. you want tech demos. ati and gforce use to put them out for every gpu they made, see if they still do, and leave the real gaming to people who can appreciated older games, and lesser hardware.

beardguy

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
Can't believe someone is complaining about this!

It's a freaking hand held PS3(or close). Tablets and phones suck for gaming! We need physical keys. The only reason why the iPhone is not an awesome gaming device is because it's lack of physical keys.

I sold my PSP when I got my iPhone thinking I would just game on my iPhone, but the truth is a touchscreen is terrible for gaming. The screen is too small and your hands end up taking up most the screen. Also the controls are not precise at all and hard to use.

Gaming on phones is just lame in it's current state. PSP Vita is going to be a win!!!

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
buttons is the reason portable gaming consoles should never die. This has quite a few good games. Also Monster hunter and metal gear collection are getting ports a bit after the frst wave. Honestly Ive never been this exited for a portable console since GBASP. Has more battery life than i expected too, 3-5 hours aint terrible.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
looks like Nintendo is finally going to get outplayed in the portable market. it's there own fault for not having any games at launch and now the have some huge add-on for a second analog stick?

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]i wish i could thumb you up more than once.
i don't consider you a gamer, as you only want pretty graphics. you want tech demos. ati and gforce use to put them out for every gpu they made, see if they still do, and leave the real gaming to people who can appreciated older games, and lesser hardware.[/citation]

ageed, one of the greatest games imo released this year thus far is bastion and that'sd have no problem running on very old hardware... heck i'm sure it could be scaled to the pasp or any smartphone... but good story, and fun gameplay are FAR more important than graphics imo as well

Vladislaus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
[citation][nom]amk-aka-phantom[/nom]*Sigh*... this thing is pathetic. Even tablets are better in gaming, and I don't consider anything less than a PS3/Xbox 360 "gaming".[/citation]
Because you're not a gamer, you're an eye candy freak.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
yep this will be the first portable gaming system i can actually enjoy playing, i got the psp and its controls are bad really bad. the best game in the world for me is kingdom hearts and ofc i had to play it on my psp and omg its so hard and badly controlled. Same for Nintendo, the game boy collor had good controls for its time but the new games require more then the ds can provide, and so this is a actual nice device for gaming, 100% of a system is its controller (for me!)
ps i hate the flat analog stick psp and 3ds got its so horrible.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Good to see Sony will make the Christmas season, at least in Japan. Also, those are respectable launch titles - nothing that get at me personally, though.

G

The PS Vita is gonna rock..sure it is a bit overpriced at $249...but the Itouch 4 is at $200+ depending on size of memory...it will come down to the games...

Yall all know this baby got a quad core processor and touch panel on the back?

Status
Not open for further replies.