Sony: PSN Outage Could Go On Through Saturday

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chriskrum

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
What attack?

Until Sony makes a serious claim about an attack with supporting evidence this is just a rumor (started by one of their developers). It's convenient to blame mysterious outsiders for your own screw-ups.

razorblaze42

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2009
These Anonymous hackers are nothing but terrorist scum and should be targeted by law enforcement or predator drones.

I hate fracckin terrorist!!!!!!!

bak0n

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
This is another reason why PC gaming is better than console. I don't have to be logged onto a service to game with my friends. Even if one service did go down, say Steam, you can always play a different game, say, an MMO.

My ps3 just sits.

damian86

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
[citation][nom]razorblaze42[/nom]These Anonymous hackers are nothing but terrorist scum and should be targeted by law enforcement or predator drones.I hate fracckin terrorist!!!!!!![/citation]

Should delete/ban for comments like this...

Please read the news and inform yourself.

Please hurry up with the maintenance...Im sure they are having margaritas for breakfast

G

Anyone missing Online gaming here is an alternative Play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Multilayer at no charge. Just download and play find out how here

http://surreystore.com/Forums/pc-gaming/how-to-play-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-for-pc-free/

or Play Crysis 2 MP

http://surreystore.com/Forums/pc-gaming/crysis-2-multiplayer-private-server-hack/

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]mediumsteve83[/nom]ducks to be a sony owner[/citation]
It sounded better the "ducks" way. Keep it up. I know I will. It might turn out a new word, like Pwned. + ducks can be translated to not just sucks but also the eff word.

zachary k

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
it was Anonymous! because we don't know who did it! (bad joke).
but seriously, PCs don't have this problem unless you shutdown the entire internet.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
All I can say is you get what you pay for. If you paid sony a small fee say $60/year for this service I can guarantee they would be putting it back online instantly, because if they didn't they would be giving tons of refunds for all of their customers. Right now Sony has a loss of potential income, if they were running a fee based service they would be returning already made income, a much bleaker situation for a company.

Status
Not open for further replies.