Sony Restores PSN Services Around the World

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drwho1

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
my upgrade was completed, redid the password (no waiting for emails) like I read here.

sing up .... it works.

still I don't play much online but is good to know.

ben850

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
He needs the same teleprompter system that Obama uses. would make it less obvious that he's reading a well collaborated/pre-written speech.

redgarl

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2009
I CANNOT GET MY DAMN EMAIL FOR CHANGING MY PASSWORD!

I FEAR I WILL NEED TO OPEN ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND LOSE ALL MY STUPID SAVES... THIS SUX!

SONY SUX, AND THE HACKERS SUX EVEN MORE!

pirateboy

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2008
[citation][nom]jacekring[/nom]I find that funny that Japan has the time to think about that. With another nuclear reactor that exploded, and 3 more slowly inching towards it with them doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to stop it. I'm sorry, but spraying water from fire trucks on the reactors was the STUPIDEST thing I ever heard of.....These are reactors that need 1 MILLION gallons PER MINUTE EACH to stay cool.BTW: We are all going to die because of this, slowly but surely we will all die from cancer and our babies will be deformed. They've already detected dangerous levels of radiation 5 miles out to sea, the radiation will contaminate all the fish in the pacific then the Atlantic as it spreads. And the Jet Stream will carry the radiation over America, anywhere it rains it will contaminate the land with radiation for the next 600 years.[/citation]

cool, that means you fat donut guzzling mofo's will glow in the dark soon eh?....well, you nuked japan twice....so there's karma for you, fat biatches :D

Tedders

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]pirateboy[/nom]cool, that means you fat donut guzzling mofo's will glow in the dark soon eh?....well, you nuked japan twice....so there's karma for you, fat biatches[/citation]
Uh, Japan started that shit with the U.S. The U.S. finished it. I think karma was already successful.

G

[citation][nom]redgarl[/nom]I CANNOT GET MY DAMN EMAIL FOR CHANGING MY PASSWORD!I FEAR I WILL NEED TO OPEN ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND LOSE ALL MY STUPID SAVES... THIS SUX!SONY SUX, AND THE HACKERS SUX EVEN MORE![/citation]

wait 24 hours sheesh :|

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]pirateboy[/nom]cool, that means you fat donut guzzling mofo's will glow in the dark soon eh?....well, you nuked japan twice....so there's karma for you, fat biatches[/citation]
obvious troll is obvious

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]Brickman[/nom]wait 24 hours sheesh :|[/citation]
I think he meant he doesn't have that email account anymore. Probably switched ISPs or something. That would really suck. If I ever lose my Yahoo! mail account, I'll just stop using the internet at that point.

[citation][nom]amk09[/nom]what? PSN was down? I didn't notice, I was too busy gaming on my PC.[/citation]

Hopefully you weren't trying to play Everquest or one of their other MMORPGs while SOE was down either.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
[citation][nom]jacekring[/nom]I find that funny that Japan has the time to think about that. With another nuclear reactor that exploded, and 3 more slowly inching towards it with them doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to stop it..[/citation]

You are speaking like it was a full meltdown which it was not. There is a big difference between a leak and a such actually exploding.

We are all going to die because of this, slowly but surely we will all die from cancer and our babies will be deformed. They've already detected dangerous levels of radiation 5 miles out to sea, the radiation will contaminate all the fish in the pacific then the Atlantic as it spreads. And the Jet Stream will carry the radiation over America, anywhere it rains it will contaminate the land with radiation for the next 600 years.

Radiation just like pretty much anything when spread across massive distances spreads out making the effect massively weaker the farther out it goes. It's quite simple really, imagine having a loaf of bread as a whole the loaf is filling but when you have to divide that bread between fifty people it's not very filling is it? Any radiation that comes here will be extremely low and won't make a difference.

cool, that means you fat donut guzzling mofo's will glow in the dark soon eh?....well, you nuked japan twice....so there's karma for you, fat biatches

The use of the atomic bombs while certainly a extreme act wasn't done so with haste. The major problem was to defeat the Japanese on their own land through normal means gave a 500K to 1M causality expectancy to American forces. As a American I truly wish we didn't have to do such a horrific act but even the Japanese government recently came out and said it had to be done to end the war. Don't forget the Japanese were also in a terrible position at that time with a Emperor whom was considered to be a living god whom clearly did not use that power with responsibility. The brutality that was ordered by places occupied by Japan was insane. Can you honestly say that you would have not made the same decision if it were up to you?

I do not blame the people of Japan for the acts done in the past. Even those whom lived at that time. The average person had no part in horrible acts done. So why blame all Americans for the deeds that America has done? You also fail to give your location and what nationality you are there are no doubt deeds done by your nation that are objectionable too. But does that mean we should personally hold it against you?

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom]I still havent gotten my email for my main psn account...[/citation]
they have other priotities...your account is not one of them, lol

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
jacekring, how retarded are you?

Those numbers are from MARCH, you do realize it's May, right?

"1 micro grams will KILL you. that's 0.0000001 grams of plutonium breathed in will KILL you. "

No it won't, I see you are being retarded, you're just fucking brain dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.