Sony: Stringer Takes Over Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
Since when can a white man take total control over a japanese company and change everything to make the hardware giant look so small.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
But that arab is actually doing good things for nissan (nissan rouse is a masterpiece) and making it bigger. This guy is doing shit for sony.

sandmanwn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2006
given a white man named MacArthur rebuilt the Japanese economy your insight is rather narrow. what difference does the color of his skin mean either way. idiot.

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
They need to do something.

Current president Ryoji Chubachi will step down and assume the role of Vice-Chairman, assisting Stringer in safety, quality and environmental issues

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.