Sony Vaio VPCEH25EN model and serial number shows as 'Reserved"

Sep 27, 2018
Hello please help ! i have recently replaced My laptop's motherboard which is Sony MBX 247 motherboard on my sony vaio VPCEH25EN because the previous one was destroyed now i have note something that in this motherboard the model number as well as serial number shows as "Reserved" so because of that i almost cannot properly install any drivers related to my laptop.
please anybody help me !
Thankyou !

Solution
maybe you can change it in BIOS, but this should have been entered by Sony, don´t know if you can do it yourself.

Which drivers can´t you install? Go to Intel.com and use the HM65 chipset driver from there, GPU from nvidia.com (mobile GPU NVIDIA® GeForce® 410M), lan driver from realtek, bluetooth/wifi atheros or intel, ..
maybe you can change it in BIOS, but this should have been entered by Sony, don´t know if you can do it yourself.

Which drivers can´t you install? Go to Intel.com and use the HM65 chipset driver from there, GPU from nvidia.com (mobile GPU NVIDIA® GeForce® 410M), lan driver from realtek, bluetooth/wifi atheros or intel, ..

Solution