Sony Xperia SP vs Samsung S4 Mini?

calex01

Honorable
Sep 11, 2013
I want to buy a new smartphone and after i've done my research, i've narrowed between these two. I incline more towards the S4 mini, because it's lighter, more compact and has a removable battery. But i have seen many comments in the internet that Xperia SP is much better, and i also heard the SP's touch has several problems. What is your opinion?

Apr 2, 2013
Here's a comparison between the two phones you said -
Battery Life - SP
CPU - SP
GPU - SP
RAM - S4M
Looks - SP
U.I - SP
Real world performance - SP
Screen - SP
Storage - SP
Camera - SP
Connectivity - SP
Speakers - SP

So yeah you see , the only place the SP does lose is the RAM part , but TBH even the 750MB on my Xperia S is enough for most games. So 1GB is enough. Also it scored a 100076 in 3DMark Standard tests which is simply amazing.
Even if the SP is about 30$ expensive ( convert that in your currency ) its simply worth it.

If anyone's solution/answer/reply helps you , please select it as the solution for your thread.

calex01

Honorable
Sep 11, 2013

What about the SP's touch problem? I've been hearing for that for quite some time. And by the way in my country the s4 mini is more expensive by 45€.

Apr 2, 2013

I haven't heard about such issues. Even if there is , you can simply get the phone serviced by Sony.

M Azman R

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013

Yes it has touch problem on the day i bought the phobe. Then, after a few days i got fed up with it and throw away the screen protector that the salesman put it on the day i bought this phone.

As expected, It works flawlessly after that removal!