Sounds through skype

op97

Estimable
Dec 26, 2014
So I use skype a lot. Mainly because im chatting with my friends. But I have one problem and that is that the people I skype with can hear my computer sounds for example if im listening to music they are able to hear it. And not just like a background noice but they can almost hear it as good as me. Ive done some research trying to find a solution but I havent found one yet. So im wondering if anybody has had the same problem and what can I do to fix it?

Solution
I think your problem is coming from something in your sound settings either in windows sound settings in hardware and sound and their most likely is a miss configuration in your playback or recording tab in the sound manager. You can also check as an example your realtek audio manager. I know you put this under the security,viruses,privacy section but I don't think any of those relate to your issue as it doesn't seem like an infection.

eatmypie

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013
I think your problem is coming from something in your sound settings either in windows sound settings in hardware and sound and their most likely is a miss configuration in your playback or recording tab in the sound manager. You can also check as an example your realtek audio manager. I know you put this under the security,viruses,privacy section but I don't think any of those relate to your issue as it doesn't seem like an infection.

Solution