billwillclark

Honorable
Jul 11, 2012
I have a LG LM760 and I do too live in a small apartment. I bought a 47" and although my girlfriend and I argued a lot saying that it would be too big. I wanted to get the 55" first and she wanted a 32". We compromised and got the 47" and honestly it does not look overwhelmingly big in our living room. The design is so thin and light that it does not overwhelm the apartment. We did not mount the TV on the wall instead we got a stand and the stand hardly takes up any space. The TV looks magnificent in our apartment and the quality is amazing.

Abhyaisek Maurya

Honorable
Jul 11, 2012
Umm... Move to a bigger apartment? Lol I don't know how big you want it but you should check out the lg lm serie. The TVs look bigger than its actual size because they have a really thin bezel. Also they are pretty thin, something like 20mm.

slrmichael

Honorable
Feb 28, 2012
Dheerendra Singh, you only have three options. (1)Move to a smaller apartment, (2) Throw all the unnecessary stuff in your small apartment to give way to your big TV, and (3) get a mid-range TV and don't go over the 47" size TV.

If you follow billwillclark's advice to get an LG, then you might want to check out LM6200.

yang0409

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012

How small is your apartment? I mean, what are the measurements? What is the size of the tv that you like. We can provide better answers if you can also help us with these. Just to give you an idea, when I was still planning to buy my lg smart 3d tv, I can't decide whether to go for a 47" or 55". I usually watch 10 feet away from the tv. Later on, I realized if you'd be that far from the tv both sizes are ok. At first, you might think that 55" is too big but give it a couple of days and you'll see that it's just fine.

peteredward

Honorable
May 14, 2012
You should at least go for a 42" or 47." However, if you really step up go for a 55." I just recently purchased a 55" LG LM6700. It's amazing. Great for movies and gaming.