Solution
Third party software like SpeedFan/HWmonitor/ect can read many different sensors but have no clue what each one is.

Now your extra high temperatures is most likely just a non connected sensor.

So lets say HP wants to use 4 sensors in a system. They may still use a monitoring chip that supports more. The boards own bios will know and not display these sensors, but third party will show everything they can.

The 0 and 114 are most likely not connected to anything. The others are best guess the board cpu sensor(calibrated mainly for fan control)/vrm area(voltage regulators)/chipset and some kind of case/ambient sensor

I would not be surprised if you get most of the same readings from HWmonitor as you do from speedfan.

I also would not...

nukemaster

Distinguished
Third party software like SpeedFan/HWmonitor/ect can read many different sensors but have no clue what each one is.

Now your extra high temperatures is most likely just a non connected sensor.

So lets say HP wants to use 4 sensors in a system. They may still use a monitoring chip that supports more. The boards own bios will know and not display these sensors, but third party will show everything they can.

The 0 and 114 are most likely not connected to anything. The others are best guess the board cpu sensor(calibrated mainly for fan control)/vrm area(voltage regulators)/chipset and some kind of case/ambient sensor

I would not be surprised if you get most of the same readings from HWmonitor as you do from speedfan.

I also would not call the cpu temperature too low as modern cpus clock down when idle and can have low idle temperatures.

Solution