Spotted: PSP2 Equipped With Two Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

amk09

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
I like the design and am curious to see what the other "candybar" design will look like.

I'm even more curious to see what features the PSP2 will include, as that is what will dictate whether or not I'll be getting one of these puppies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]amk09[/nom]I like the design and am curious to see what the other "candybar" design will look like. I'm even more curious to see what features the PSP2 will include, as that is what will dictate whether or not I'll be getting one of these puppies.[/citation]

I imagine it'll look quite similar to the PSP-1000/2000/3000. The only non-candybar design so far has been the PSP Go.

Argaf

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
Who puts a front facing camera to the side - it has to be in the middle - I find this mockup too unlikely to be true.

tubers

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2008
[citation][nom]Argaf[/nom]Who puts a front facing camera to the side - it has to be in the middle - I find this mockup too unlikely to be true.[/citation] Huh? A lot of cellphones have them on one corner.

So no was a little iffed about the inverse button/nub layout?

Good thing this wasn't the final device.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
if this is the design i will deffenetly not get it ewer. it looks cool but you can newer ewer hold it. the oldest v of psp is by far the best the new slim i had to get me a rubber cover so i culd grip it and not get cramps in my fingers. its clearly not a phone so dont make it one, its a handheld consol and its a gaming platform it needs to be more like a controler.

miloo

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2010
late 2011 ?! oh god, that's a long wait ~
I just hope that they will pack all those high end stuff inside the new gen psp
superAMOLED, that will be freaking awesome ~

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]So now there are several supposed photos of the PSP2/PSP Phone out there, all claiming to be the next device.[/citation]
exactly what I was thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.