Sprint: It's Not As Bad As You Think

Oct 27, 2018
I don't deal with their customer service because it's terrible but I also do not have good service. Cities or not. When I'm with another person too and we are constantly waiting for for a slow loading process, I let them know "Welcome to the Sprint network" ????

Oct 27, 2018
Sorry but Sprint has the worst service ever, I could be sitting in the same exact spot have all my LTE bars, next thing I know I have zero bars and no service. I don't know where you're getting your info from, but I've had them for a year-and-a-half, and can't wait to get back to Verizon. Sprint is the worst!

Oct 27, 2018
I will gladly take 5min out of my day to tell you Sprint is by far worse cell phone company in existence. From horrible reception, in and out signal, constant throttling, none english customer service and unauthorized credit card withdrawals when you have used a card once to make a payment. They keep credit card number on record without authorization so if you ever decide to leave within seven days you will see cancellation charges and equipment charges withdrawn from your account. Luckily for me Chase flagged transaction as fraud as I only used this card once to pay the bill. If you decide to take a chance, take into consideration you won’t be able to cancel your service because it takes at least 45min to connect with customer service and your call will be dropped after 15min because that’s just how they roll. Leave a nasty comment on their Facebook page, they will call you within 5min, but then tbat only leaves you with 10min to cancel which is not enough time unless you know how to speak a foreign language.

Oct 28, 2018
First of all Verizon already has a 5G capable phone with Motorola so you're wrong there. And your anecdotal comments about people complaining about the service is likely what you find when most people complain about any company, so that point is again irrelevant. And your might want to take a look at Root Metrics, you know the real deal when it comes to network testing, when you compare networks and see what else goes into rating a network. This was a poorly written article. You either get some sort of kick back from Sprint or you're just poory educated on the matter either way myself and every other commentor are here to set you straight kid.