SSD data safe?

Seth_DRrelam

Commendable
May 10, 2016
Was going through SSD's of the pc that I'm working on fixing. both of 2 sdd's on PC that gave a this, file system not recognize. One of them has steam games backup & for fast game reinstall, while the other has steam games on it. My question, is the data on them safe? These SSD's were first on what I'm now using as the backup PC & are less than 3 month old. Don't want wipe the one with game backup files. Please & thanks

Not sure what you mean about the data being safe. If the file system is not recognized how are you getting to the data? Or are you asking how to get the files from the drives that are giving you the error? Is it telling you to format the drives before use?

Need some details here about what is going on, and if it's a system you are fixing, what happened to it to cause the issues, if anything you know?

Seth_DRrelam

Commendable
May 10, 2016
Just use the quick test method and used a USB 3.0 to Sata adapter, Found most of the data was good. Then reformat one of the the SSD for reuse as an OS driver. Thank's for the help!