Stains on my Mousepad (acer aspire)

Jadellah177

Honorable
Feb 1, 2013
i got acer aspire 5738 3years and 6months now, and i upgraded it to win7 , still working like a charm :bounce: and still playing Torchlight maxed out with 30fps avg ^

anyways, i lately just like 2 months ago got this stain or whatever you call it on my mouse pad

http://imageup.fr/uploads/1361565667.png (i think it came from my finger clicking, but its weird how it showed up just these days and not a year ago ...)

and a stain on the hand rest that came from me being stupid trying to stick some stickers on it with UHU glue, and it left a mark with it .. can't take a pic, but its obvious how it would look like

So guys, what do you suggest that i can do to clean this mess?

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
Personally I use some alcohol pads for something like that. It might work, might not. I can't tell if thats an actual stain or the glue reacted to the plastic. If it's a stain than it should work. If it reacted to the plastic your out of luck.

Recommend the alcohol pads instead of using cleaning solutions so you don't accidently use too much and short something out. And I have had great experience using alcohol pads for cleaning things up in the past.

Though if you really wanted to use a small amount of household cleaning product on a towel and apply it to it and try to scrub it off.