Aug 11, 2022
Additional Information :-

My laptop is Acer Predator G3-572
  1. Some months before , it used to take 10 to 15 button pushes to start. Now , it takes sometimes 2 hours of button pressing to start.
  2. If it starts and is disconnected to power adapter , predator logo shows and laptop shuts down. This problem doesnt shows up when i try to open my laptop with power adapter connected or instantly connect my power adapter before predator logo shows up.
  3. If i shut down my laptop and try to reopen it ,laptop turns on after pushing power button for like 1 minute but if i try to open it after few hours , its requires a lot of time
  4. Laptor works perfectly fine when successfully switched on
  5. My laptop also started having a pink screen issue on 9th August
    View: https://youtu.be/-o0-gqTbUl4
    due to which i had to turned it off but when i reopen it after 24 hours , screen worked fine first 30 minutes and then it starts having problem again. When i connect it to the TV , display was perfect there
  6. sometimes when i remove my power adapter , laptop instantly switches off
  7. I have changed thermal paste million time and tried multiple thermal pads combination. Still have overheating issues in CPU , Temp on games like hearts of iron 4 and Company of heroes 2is like 70c on both cpu and gpu but on games like RD2 and Steel Division 2 , i gets 95C on CPU and 80C on GPU

Did you contact Acer support or is it out of warranty? 95C on the CPU is getting up there but not unusual if the CPU is in high usage. Sounds like you are having motherboard issues with how the power is acting, maybe a faulty battery since it shuts off when unplugged at times.

Aug 11, 2022
Did you contact Acer support or is it out of warranty? 95C on the CPU is getting up there but not unusual if the CPU is in high usage. Sounds like you are having motherboard issues with how the power is acting, maybe a faulty battery since it shuts off when unplugged at times.
Hey , thanks for your reply.
I just wanted to inform that today i went to capital city to get my laptop checked
I had my problem with my motherboard , keyboard , LED screen and battery was also dying
  1. Laptop didnt ran on battery was due to motherboard issue , didnt get to knew the exact reason but they changed some " chip " which is used to distribute power in the board
  2. Keyboard was also faulty due to which my laptop wasnt turning on
So if anyone have this problem , please get it checked asap before it goes out of control