Star Wars: Force Unleashed II - Lightsaber Action!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

j51

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
[citation][nom]Gigahertz20[/nom]WTF, I thought you could edit messages on here by clicking on "Read the comments on the forums" then clicking on the edit button on your message. I don't see any edit button on the post and yes I am logged in. The only time I want to edit a post and it's not working, great.[/citation]

Edit works in Tomshardware not in Toms Guide.

j51

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
Hope Force Unleashed II will work with both MS Kinect and PS Move.

Since Force Unleased I worked in Wii, this should not be difficult for them to include MS Kinect and PS Move.

I want the lightsaber in real action and in HD with smart AI!!!

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
Had we more of this in the new trilogy, perhaps the new trilogy wouldn't have sucked... Looks like it would be fun, should it be released for the PC...

kingssman

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
wookiepedia on all you Starwars fans wondering whats up.
The storm troopers in Episodes 4-6 are not the same as the clone troopers in 1-3, Clone troopers were like robots and would obey orders and had nobility and "republic values" encoded into their DNA thus the empire began to "diversify" the trooper processes and even allow natural born humans to become troopers who would serve the emperor by oath of loyalty and out of fear.

the "god mode" of the force is a bit far streched (had yoda shown this power in episodes 1-3, things would have kicked more ass). And besides, they say those who wield these dual lightsabers are known to "rely on their sabre or own strength, rather than rely on the force"

G

Obviously he is some sort of Vader Experiment with super force powers! Why would vader leave him with all those r-tard troopers with his 2 sabers?? It was a test to see what he could do. FFS, let them create some new story lines or else were gonna have luke and Jar-Jar forever....

gr33nf00t

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2009
[citation][nom]chickenhoagie[/nom]jedi outcast was the best. 'nuff said[/citation]
What he said. I want to start crushing skulls as Kyle Katarn again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS