Star Wars: The Old Republic Officially Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeverson

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2007
Hmm... the graphics look like crap if those are screen shots from the game. The free MMO I'm playing now has better graphics. Just because it's MMO doesn't mean they should skimp out on the eye candy. I also agree that I would rather of had another KotoR sequel. Oh well, what with SecurRom and "pirating" issues, it just feels like the PC just isn't a fun place to be anymore.

GrandAdmiralThrawn

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2007
If they don't charge a monthly fee to play and don't force people to work with teams of other people I might try it, but I am not interested in paying X dollers every month to play a game that I already bought for $40-50.

I hope that they will still make a proper KOTOR sequel after.

I hope this does not mean that there will never be another KOTOR sequel. Come on developers not everyone likes 2 player games let alone massively multiplayer. The only way I would ever consider buying a game that requires connecting to servers is if I could be guaranteed that I can play in single player mode, not pay a monthly fee and be able to connect for the remainder of my natural born life.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]blackened144[/nom]You mean KOTOR2 wasnt up to standards?/sarc[/citation]
I consider KOTOR 1 & 2 the same story so a sequel would involve people from both installments.

Status
Not open for further replies.