Solved! Start problem

Aug 30, 2019
Hello i have Toshiba sattelite L670-187
From yesterday i have problem with start logo toshiba, its black screen few second later windows log on and is ok, When I conect hdmi too my tv I see evrythig logo i can go to bios so its normal. In bios i set default, new windows and its the same. Someone knows the reason for this situation (sorry for my eng)

Solution
It could be a number of things. Including changes made by other things, or BIOS updates. I can't say for sure in that case. Additionally, you might want to check both your Integrated Graphics and GPUs drivers.
Not understanding what you are saying is the problem. Going by what you wrote, you are saying you get the logo, then a black screen and then it goes to the log on screen and you can log in. If that is correct, then I don't see what the problem is.

Perhaps you left something out? Please clarify.

Aug 30, 2019
Ok when you turn on computer you have logo for exampel toshiba you have options F2 go to bios, boot metu etc, i have black screen, i see evrything on my screen from moment when windows log on, on hdmi i see logo toshiba I can go to bios evrythig its normall

That is rather odd because the display you are using should not make a difference on being able to see BIOS options or not. If the computer were set to do a "Fast Boot", which is meant to skip those options and go straight to log in/or Windows, then I would say you just need to turn that particular option off. However, that has nothing to do with what display it is viewed on. Unless, somehow, what is the 'primary monitor' was changed.

You would need to check in BIOS to see what monitor/display is set to be used.

Aug 30, 2019
It was problem in bios power on display i change for system lcd only and its normal but how its possible that this optipn in bios change herself? Thanks for help :beercheers: