Static in Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

racerzx

Prominent
Aug 19, 2017
There is a static noise in my headphones. I looked up what might be causing it and some cords may be the issue so I untangled my headphone cord and pushed away all the cords as far as I could. It made the static a little more quiet but I can still hear the static. Also I'm using a sound card because the audio jack in my motherboard stopped working and I don't have anywhere else to plug in my headphones.HELP PLEASE

Solution
First step is to check them with another system. If they do the same thing, you need to either replace the cord or replace the headphones, or adjust the cord a bit. I have a pair or earbuds that have some static you can hear when nothing is playing, and moving the connection a bit helps clear that.
First step is to check them with another system. If they do the same thing, you need to either replace the cord or replace the headphones, or adjust the cord a bit. I have a pair or earbuds that have some static you can hear when nothing is playing, and moving the connection a bit helps clear that.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.