Stealth 450 VS G933?

TwistedFury

Honorable
Nov 1, 2013
Is the Turtle Beach Stealth 450 better than the Logitech G933?

I need wireless headsets to keep the headset from being destroyed, simple as that. I do really like my gimmicked surround sound, and for me it's come down to these two. Which is better?

Solution
Wow, well that's an unfortunate experience. :(
The only other wireless headset in that price range i've tested is the Corsair Void Wireless which was quite good, and it too comes with a good warranty.

Chugalug_

Estimable
No it isn't, the G933 is pretty much the pinnacle of wireless gaming headsets, but I strongly suggest a wired alternative with a solid cable as the sound quality is much better.
If you want wireless, go for the G933s, but if you can handle wired, go for the HyperX Cloud IIs which feature 7.1 surround sound as well.

TwistedFury

Honorable
Nov 1, 2013

Just curious because I just recently returned a pair of G933s.
The G933s had terrible crackling issues, the microphone had a ridiculously bad white noise issue that would not go away, and the range was far worse than my old G930s, I was not pleased at all.

Could you please advise?

Chugalug_

Estimable
I'm referring to the Artemis Spectrums, they improved on the previous imperfections of the G9 series and imo have made a great difference.
Did you have the old G933s or the new ones?
Because i've used the Spectrums with no crackling issues at all.

TwistedFury

Honorable
Nov 1, 2013

I had the new ones, I bought them to replace my old G930s. I thought they'd be better but everything about them was worse (excluding the RGB.)