Steelseries Siberia 840? Alternatives?

savage8190

Prominent
Aug 27, 2017
I'm looking to pick up a headset. I'm currently using a pair of Sennheiser HD558 headphones, and they sound great, but I would like to go wireless (baby keeps ripping out the cord, running it over with my chair....its annoying), and I would like to have a mic for online play. I would also like something with Bluetooth so I can use them with my phone and laptop and would appreciate something with good sound quality.

Is the Steelseries Siberia 840 the only headset that offers bluetooth AND a wireless USB? I know there are plenty of bluetooth headphones/headsets out there....but I cant find any other headsets that have both wireless options. I dont mind spending the money for something that does everything I want...I just hope the audio quality isn't underwhelming.

savage8190

Prominent
Aug 27, 2017
Alrighty then...I ordered the Arctis 7. Just couldn't justify the price of the 840...I can use a cord for the times I'm using them with my phone or laptop and the Arctis has the same drivers and a better Mic for like half the price.