Stereo but no voices on PC

Cristy_JX

Prominent
Jul 23, 2017
About 4 days ago my headphones wich used to be some htc's from my phone,they broke.My new headphones will come tommorow but until tommorow,my friend gave me his headphones,bcz he si not using them.I tested them at his pc and it worked perfectly,when i plugged it in my pc,i've noticed that i can hear just the instrumental not the voices,i tried to update the realtek software but nothing worked.I've heard it can be a problem on the jack,like you know the metal part o the jack,has those black lines.My htc headphones used to have 3 of those,but these have just 2,and i think it can be a problem.
(My headphones wich will come tommorow)have 2 black lines on the jack,and i think they could not work,any ideas?(Sorry if i made some mistakes,im not from englad/usa)

2 black lines is a straight stereo headphone jack
3 black lines means it also has a mono microphone included

I've heard of mics not working in some instances but never split audio.

Is your PC audio set to straight stereo & not 5.1 or surround ??

Only thing I can think of.

Cristy_JX

Prominent
Jul 23, 2017
Is set to stereo.Now it works.I dont think it works how it was ment to work,but i set the main volume in realtek hd audio manager to the right,at 10.Now i can hear voices but it sound a bit deep,just a bit,i dont know if its bcz of the headphones or bcz of the main volume.But i can stay one day like that,i hope the new headphones wich comes tommorow,to work good.