Solved! Stereomix didnt get it

hendriz

Distinguished
May 9, 2011
hi ....mr/mrs
i got the problem with stereomic on sound recording.
i have laptops toshiba satelite l 645.i didnt have stereomic on sound recording.i use windows 7 home premium
so plss help me to add stereomic on my laptop thaks a lot

Solution

If you mean "Stereo Mix", in Windows 7 it's disabled by default. Open the Control Panel and select the Sound option. Select the Recording tab. Right click anywhere in the window and make sure that both "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices" have checkmarks.
Stereo Mix should appear in the window. Make sure it's enabled.

It should now be an option in your recording software. If your using Audacity type Ctrl+P and with "Devices" selected in the left panel, click the "Recording...

Max Collodi

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010

If you mean "Stereo Mix", in Windows 7 it's disabled by default. Open the Control Panel and select the Sound option. Select the Recording tab. Right click anywhere in the window and make sure that both "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices" have checkmarks.
Stereo Mix should appear in the window. Make sure it's enabled.

It should now be an option in your recording software. If your using Audacity type Ctrl+P and with "Devices" selected in the left panel, click the "Recording Devices" drop down and select "Stereo Mix".

---Max

Solution