Steve Jobs Getting His Own Comic Book Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmysmitty

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007
Dear God. Another one.

Honestly I would prefer a comic about Bill Gates over Jobs. In fact I wonder if they even mention the fact that Microsoft bailed Apple out of going into oblivion and pushed Steve back into the commanding seat.

Or did Steve jobs "magically" appear from the heavens?

dogman_1234

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2009
why isn't Steve Wozniak the main character. everyone knows he is the real guy who made Apple...well...APPLE.

Maybe he is in there, he is the sidekick called the "Woz". :D

ironmb

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2011
Sigh Steve Jobs needs a new job.. but wait he'll trademark "jobs" so no one can say jobs when searching for a new job.. I can't wait for this dude to roll over dead...

scuba dave

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
Oh look, anti-apple/jobs comments. How refreshing and original. Add in a "your drawing it wrong" and/or a "but can it draw crysis" comment, and this thread is complete.. >.>

SoiledBottom

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2006
Its called the Izombie......its the story of mindless drones reading stories already told 2 years ago...but here's the kicker...there $50.00 an issue with a signed 2 year contract

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
By day he is mild mannered Apple bos Steve Jobs, but by night he put a pair of underpants over his trousers, wears a cape and fights crime under the name of CANCER MAN!!!

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]jimmysmitty[/nom]Dear God. Another one.Honestly I would prefer a comic about Bill Gates over Jobs. In fact I wonder if they even mention the fact that Microsoft bailed Apple out of going into oblivion and pushed Steve back into the commanding seat.Or did Steve jobs "magically" appear from the heavens?[/citation]
stop hating...you low life

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
[citation][nom]whatisupthere[/nom]Hmm Is he going to be the hero or villain of this comic book?[/citation]

Judging by the undead look and glaring eyes like a car sales man its likely the later!

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]rantoc[/nom]Judging by the undead look and glaring eyes like a car sales man its likely the later![/citation]
He actually died years ago, but the board keeps his corpse moving around with puppet strings to keep up the share value, a bit like Weekend At Bernies but without all the jokes.

thrasher32

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2007
Steve Jobs, mild-mannered megalomaniac by day, but when night falls he becomes DOUCHE-MAN, defender of price-gouging and elitism!

Beware all you entrepeneurs who sell products at reasonable prices, DOUCHE-MAN will exact his revenge!!!

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]He actually died years ago, but the board keeps his corpse moving around with puppet strings to keep up the share value, a bit like Weekend At Bernies but without all the jokes.[/citation]
Actually, it's exactly like Weekend At Bernies.

Status
Not open for further replies.