Steve Jobs: You're Holding iPhone 4 the Wrong Way

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

airborne11b

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2008
[citation][nom]Catswold[/nom]This is what happens when you become a fanboi. Jobs doesn't care about you or what kind of problems you are having, he knows you will buy it just because it is the "latest and greatest" and you know you just have to have it.Jobs is laughing all the way to the bank and saying to himself as he shakes his head, "Suckers!"[/citation]

It may be new but apple is far from "greatest". My evo is 10 times better than iphone 4. Droids are much better. Hrll apple pc's canbearly run portal lolol. Over priced junk for trendy highschool girls.

zybch

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
[citation][nom]Arglebargle[/nom]Apple fanbois grip the phone in a way that does not interfere with reception. It is this same grip which is used as a secret handshake, or a sign so that they may tell one another apart from the unwashed masses.[/citation]
The same way they'd grip Steve's shaft prior to oral insertion.

wmtyrance

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2008
This is the greatest Apple crap i've ever heard. Steve (the God) Jobs is now telling you fools how to hold your phone. Priceless.

bebangs

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2009
[citation][nom]wmtyrance[/nom]This is the greatest Apple crap i've ever heard. Steve (the God) Jobs is now telling you fools how to hold your phone. Priceless.[/citation]

the latest apple crap of all other great craps.

xythrax4420

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2010
holditdifferent.jpg

getritch

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
i definitely remember someone on a post just a few days ago telling people that apple would indeed tell them to hold it differently. kudos to whoever called it.

pirateboy

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2008
at WWDC iPhone keynote...
Steve Jobs: "Scott, got any ideas?"
Scott: "Just don't it that way!"
Steve Jobs: Oh wait, let me try shoving it up my arse.

G

another successful free advertising for iphone4 after the proton iphoto4 missing.......well done..what is next

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]Smochina[/nom]Wow, funny you say that, knowing that the longest test on cellular phone's effect over humans just took 10 years. Results? Inconclusive.Not to mention that 30 years ago we didn't have cell phones, so where did you come up with this bullshit anyway?[/citation]
while you are correct about the timesuch test take youar e wrongabout how long we ahve had cellphones ,the first cellphones showed up in the early 80's though they were any thing but main stream at the time, they became main stream in the late 90's though, so it's easy tosee how you can get thier age wrong ,but then again LCD tech in away dates older than CRT tech ,(liquid crystals were first discovered in the 1880's) but that's going on atangent example , point is we have had cell phoens for about 30 years now just they have been main stream products for only 10-12 years.

L0tus

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
When Steve Jobs introduced the iPhone 4 at Apple Worldwide Developers Conference, he described the integrated antenna as "really cool engineering".

Epic. Fanboyism should be illegal.

G

Why would you want reception to ATT's craptastic service anyway. Steve Jobs only wants you to use the best, and that is Wifi!

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
[citation][nom]godwhomismike[/nom]Look on the bright side, you and I saved ourselves at least $200.[/citation]

Not to mention the pretty much required $80+ per month plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.