Solved! Stock or Custom ROM for Sprint LG Tribute (LS660P)

Aug 1, 2019
The folks over at Tom's Hardware suggested posting this question here so that it would get attention from the folks who are most likely able to help out. The actual model number is an LS660P.

I bought a pre-paid one of these a few years back and had been using it as an MP3 player, then also decided to try rooting (which went fine) and installing TWRP and a custom ROM.

Eventually I wanted to go back and did a factory reset (which I realize afterward was bone-headed as I'd forgotten that once you put a custom ROM on this is the way to madness).

I have tried using TWRP to flash ROMs I could find, to no avail. I keep coming straight back to TWRP (which may be telling me something, but if so I've forgotten what that means).

This is in no way critical, and there may be no ultimate solution, but if there is a possibility of bringing the device back to a state where I could use it as an MP3 player that would be handy at times.

Aug 1, 2019
Thanks much. I already knew about this one, and it doesn't work for me.

At this point the quest to revive this device has lost even it's entertainment value for me. Into Goodwill's computer/electronics recycling program it will go!