Stop private callers

Solution
Well, while you can't really stop them from calling, you can stop them from coming through to you, and just go straight to your voice mail.

I have seen a few apps on the Google Play Store for this. Many of which are free. But it is kind of hit and miss with what things they want from you. I am not a fan of apps that require all kinds of access to your phone or personal info.

You might also try contacting your service provider/carrier. Some have the option (either by calling in or visiting your account on their website) to turn on blocking of such numbers.
Well, while you can't really stop them from calling, you can stop them from coming through to you, and just go straight to your voice mail.

I have seen a few apps on the Google Play Store for this. Many of which are free. But it is kind of hit and miss with what things they want from you. I am not a fan of apps that require all kinds of access to your phone or personal info.

You might also try contacting your service provider/carrier. Some have the option (either by calling in or visiting your account on their website) to turn on blocking of such numbers.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS