Stop restricted numbers

Solution
There are a lot of apps out there that will allow you to block 'unknown' callers. Some phones also have that feature already built in. However there isn't one for just 'restricted' numbers as far as I have found. Also, blocking 'unknown' will block all calls from all numbers not listed in your contacts, so not always the best choice.

One on thing you could 'try' to see if it works. You will need access to your gmail account and add a separate contact for Restricted, Blocked and Private. You want to list that as both the "Name" and the "Contact Number" for each of the three new contacts. Otherwise they won't show as that when you add it. If you try to just add it like that directly to the phone contacts, it doesn't work. (at least not...
There are a lot of apps out there that will allow you to block 'unknown' callers. Some phones also have that feature already built in. However there isn't one for just 'restricted' numbers as far as I have found. Also, blocking 'unknown' will block all calls from all numbers not listed in your contacts, so not always the best choice.

One on thing you could 'try' to see if it works. You will need access to your gmail account and add a separate contact for Restricted, Blocked and Private. You want to list that as both the "Name" and the "Contact Number" for each of the three new contacts. Otherwise they won't show as that when you add it. If you try to just add it like that directly to the phone contacts, it doesn't work. (at least not anytime I have seen it tried). Then sync that list of contacts with your phones contacts.

NOTE: Make sure you have all the contacts you want on the phone and in the gmail contacts already matched up before doing this, so that you don't erase any of them when you do this.

Now any calls that come through with that as the number (restricted, etc.) should be blocked and go straight to your voicemail.

Also, some carriers have it so you can add blocked numbers (but must have a number) through your account with them.

Personally, the app add-on seems fastest.

Solution