Streaming from laptop

hadjipetroum007

Prominent
Dec 11, 2017
My brother is buying a gaming laptop i think with i7-7700hq,32gb ram and a gtx 1050ti
He's buying a laptop so he can carry it arround and because he is a college student.
Will he be able to stream from it.(Games like WoW and League)

Solution
Yes he can steam from it just like any other computer.

With that said a GTX-1050ti is a budget end graphcis card and is underpowered vs the rest of his specs.
With a laptop almost nothing is upgradeable so I would not advise this combo.

I woudl either get a laptop with a GTX 1060 in it.
Or I would recomend getting a cheaper non-gaming laptop and building a gaming desktop computer. For WoW and League he does not need too serrious of hardware right now. I would wait until 8th gen intel chips/motherboars have released all models here in a few months and then go with an i3-8th gen which will be pretty much equal to the i7 7th gen.
Yes he can steam from it just like any other computer.

With that said a GTX-1050ti is a budget end graphcis card and is underpowered vs the rest of his specs.
With a laptop almost nothing is upgradeable so I would not advise this combo.

I woudl either get a laptop with a GTX 1060 in it.
Or I would recomend getting a cheaper non-gaming laptop and building a gaming desktop computer. For WoW and League he does not need too serrious of hardware right now. I would wait until 8th gen intel chips/motherboars have released all models here in a few months and then go with an i3-8th gen which will be pretty much equal to the i7 7th gen.

Solution