Solved! Struggling to install Windows 7 on HP Slate 2

May 4, 2020
Hey, so I purchased a brand new HP Slate 2 and I'm struggling to install Windows 7 on it. I've got the disc, but I dont know how to install it. I cant connect it to my laptop as it has no hdmi port. I'm not good at technology so I dont know what to do

Solution
If you got a new system it should have the operating system installed already, why are you trying to install it yourself? HDMI port is for video output, maybe you mean USB ports. There is a dock for that tablet that has the ports you need, HP Slate Dock, and there is an optional DVD Drive you can get to boot off the setup disk. But if you just got it, Windows should be installed, especially if it's "brand new".
If you got a new system it should have the operating system installed already, why are you trying to install it yourself? HDMI port is for video output, maybe you mean USB ports. There is a dock for that tablet that has the ports you need, HP Slate Dock, and there is an optional DVD Drive you can get to boot off the setup disk. But if you just got it, Windows should be installed, especially if it's "brand new".

Solution