stuck b/w two laptops. Lenovo Y700 vs ROG GL552

adityaomg

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016
Solution
well it depend on your budget if you have enough to get the 128GB ssd it will be perfect,you will use the maximum performance of this laptop that way.and for the subwoofer, this laptop has Sonic Master technology from asus, that's enough in sound and bass.you have my word!i have a monitor from asus that has the same Sonic Master technology and total power of speakers is 6 watts but when i play music in this monitor i feel like it has a 20 Watt sub in it.! so the sound is perfect, don't worry about it.

iXeon

Estimable
Jul 6, 2015
Hi , first of all i don't recommend the laptop for gaming purposes for obvious reasons.(low upgrade ability)second if i wanted to go for a laptop for gaming i would chose the ROG GL552 because asus has more experience in gaming laptops then others.oh and you will get a great Sonic master sound from ASUS that will make you feel in game.

adityaomg

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016
than you very much "iXeon"
as you said i should go for the GL552, it has 2 versions in it
one is with 128GB SSD, nad has a subwoofer too!
should i buy that one ??

iXeon

Estimable
Jul 6, 2015
well it depend on your budget if you have enough to get the 128GB ssd it will be perfect,you will use the maximum performance of this laptop that way.and for the subwoofer, this laptop has Sonic Master technology from asus, that's enough in sound and bass.you have my word!i have a monitor from asus that has the same Sonic Master technology and total power of speakers is 6 watts but when i play music in this monitor i feel like it has a 20 Watt sub in it.! so the sound is perfect, don't worry about it.

Solution