Stuck in system restore...windows10

leslieannh

Prominent
Sep 2, 2017
I was trying to restore to an earlier state. Windows 10 on my Dell laptop.system restore froze, so I hard booted into bios....what now?

Colif

Honorable
what happens if you restart now?

is there anything on C drive you want to rescue? try making this on another PC: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/use-ubuntu-live-cd-to-backup-files-from-your-dead-windows-computer/
Also, on another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

Colif

Honorable
what happens if you restart now?

is there anything on C drive you want to rescue? try making this on another PC: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/use-ubuntu-live-cd-to-backup-files-from-your-dead-windows-computer/
Also, on another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SkiBaBopBaDopBop Laptop Tech Support 1
Q Laptop Tech Support 17
B Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 3
N Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 9
B Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 4
B Laptop Tech Support 3