stuck on startup blah blah blah acer aspire 2014

Nathan_88

Commendable
May 23, 2016
my acer aspire E 15 FROM STARTUP GOES TO prepairing automatic repair to an outline of screen up in top left corner to diagnostic and repeats cycle ive tried f11 f2 f10 and natta is working
it is an ES1 511 series mfg date is 2014 o5 18 its windows 8 can I please get a fact answer

Solution
Some folks have got lucky by tapping Shift and F8 to bring up the Safe Mode. It's worth a shot. Choose Safe Mode with Command Prompt and run the hard disk checker by typing
chkdsk c: /r
and htting the Enter key. That /r switch fixes any disk errors it finds.

If that fails, you need the full set of StartUp Repair options. To do that without a Windows 8 DVD, you need to switch on and press the power button to turn it off. Do it a few times and it gets fed up and offers you those options.

One of them will be Reset and another is Refresh. The former wipes your files and the latter says it doesn't but I've known it to do the same as Reset.

Command Prompt is another option so back to the first paragraph above.
Some folks have got lucky by tapping Shift and F8 to bring up the Safe Mode. It's worth a shot. Choose Safe Mode with Command Prompt and run the hard disk checker by typing
chkdsk c: /r
and htting the Enter key. That /r switch fixes any disk errors it finds.

If that fails, you need the full set of StartUp Repair options. To do that without a Windows 8 DVD, you need to switch on and press the power button to turn it off. Do it a few times and it gets fed up and offers you those options.

One of them will be Reset and another is Refresh. The former wipes your files and the latter says it doesn't but I've known it to do the same as Reset.

Command Prompt is another option so back to the first paragraph above.

Solution